Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11/12

I took multiple moments of silence in memory of the lives lost 11 years ago. I remember I was in 3rd grade, I think there was an anouncement or something, but with my ADHD I missed what happened. The first thing I remember was my teacher saying "they're over." I remember we didn't do much else during the day, and that most of our class was taken home. I was one of the few left at school. It wasn't untill later in the week did I learn what happened. Never forget.

Today I had diff equ, physics, and stats lab. Further in the day I was really tired. I realized that it wasn't just that I didn't get enough sleep, but rather that I let my brain go idle for to long, and when I'm on my concerta, it's kind of like a computer in that if it isn't used for a while, it goes into sleep mode. The only way to wake it up is to make it do work. Now I know, so I won't let it idle. Even if it's trivial or I don't have a problem infront of me, gotta keep it working. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment