Thursday, September 13, 2012

9/13/12

Phys and diff equ and phys lab. For some reason, I was really hyper at the phys lab. I was still on my concerta so I was still focussed, but I was thinking a mile a minute. I had to do stats homework with a stats proram that was supposed to be on the main campus computer lab computers, but the license was expired or something, so I had to go over to the engineering campus where it was properly installed. Unfortunately the bus left before I could get to the bus stop, so I had to wait 30 minutes for the next bus. Oh well. Got the work done, but for some reason, the lab computers don't like me to much at the engineering campus, or any computer there. They never let me log in properly so I can print there. So after getting that work done, I had to go to the main campus lab to print. Exercise I guess. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment