Friday, August 24, 2012

8/24/12

Today I went to see my brother's marching band preformance. Those guys are good. I saw some old friends there as well. I cleaned my futon matress since it hasn't been cleaned, ever. Figured it was a good idea before the dorm life began again. While watching the documentary "Chasing Ghosts," a documentary about the best argade gamers ever, like Billy Mitchel and Roy Schilts, I came up with the idea of doing a short documentary about what the quest to become a pokemon master means to different people, mainly those in my pokemon league. Hopefully I get around to making it. and yesterday, I had a dream and it began to get weird, like the people in the dream were yelling at me because I didn't know some things, so I decided it was time to wake up, and it was my normal wake up time of 8:30 ish. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment