Saturday, August 18, 2012

8/18/12

Today was both sad and happy. Today was my friend's mom's funeral. It was nice to see him again before schol started again, but it would have been nice if it were on happier terms. Here's this for small world, one of my mom's college friends is his aunt. I didn't know his mom, but from the service, she sounded amazing.

After the funeral, I went to a graduation/birthday party/end of the summer party thrown by one of my high school friends who is one year younger than me. She was one of my ilose friends, unfortunately none of the ilose friends showed up except for me and ET, at least I think his ilose name is ET. Unfortunately he isn't one of the ones who is really into Pokemon, just knows it well enough to keep up with those of us that are. Oh well. I did get to hang out with mimbinski, whom I haven't been able to hang out with at all this summer, for all different reasons. Oh well. It was fun hanging out with him. Party friend, her mom is really into crafts, so there were lots of craft activities. We tie dyed and made parachord bracelets. My brother and I were the ones who knew how to make the bracelets so we were the one's teaching people how to do them. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment