Friday, June 15, 2012

6/15/12

Sorry I've been busy. A couple of days ago I had a flat tire and got the replacement. Then my brother and I were replacing the tire, and the car fell off the jack. We're both fine, but we were afraid we really damaged the car. The tire wabbled a little, turns out I just didn't have the tire on right. There was also a scrapping noise, which turned out to be a bent heat shield. No problems, $10 fix.

Today I went to a garage sale, bought 3 binders full of pokemon cards, a the first edition of pokemon adventures, and the recalled Shrek forever after cups from McDonalds all for $13. I also went to a different garage sale where I knew the person, and they gave me some Pokemon books for free as a late birthday present.

I had a job interview. I'm hopeful. And if not, back to starving ebay merchant. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment