Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6/12/12

So today, I went to the movies with my grandpa, got a flat tire, and got a sh*t ton of games. My grandpa and I went to see The Avengers. I changed a flat tire all by myself, a first since it normally requires 2 people with my family and flats. I also got 19 games today from GameStop. 4 of the games were free, and 7 of them were a quarter of the price. $42 worth of GBA games all for 10.50. The rest were either PS2 games or GameCube games. They're doing a sale where buy 2 ps2/gamecube games, get one free. Plus ps2 and gamecube games are quite cheep at gamestop. In total I think I spent around $40 on games today, and I had a $25 gift card. If some suck and I decide that I don't want it mucking up my collection, I'll sell it. So far only one game doesn't work. Still got to try all the ps2/gc games. Hope they work. Happy gamer happy. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment