Monday, June 11, 2012

6/10-11/12

Happy Birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. Now I should stop before I break copyright.

So yeah today is my birthday. 19. Unlike last year, I can't really do anything new. Oh well. Yesterday was when my family and I celebrated. We went to a local burger place that makes great ones. I got it with BBQ sauce, A1, chipotle BBQ, cheese, and pickles. Yum. Then there's the fries, made with peanut oil. Yummy.

I opened my cards, and deposited most of it in the bank. I went to a local movie theater/bowling ally for a job aplication. They seemed impressed when I showed up to turn it in and maybe get an interview. I also went to Bed Bath and Beyond to turn in an app. I don't care if they put me in beyond so long as I'm getting paid. Also waiting on stuff to sell. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment