Friday, April 13, 2012

4/13/12

Happy friday the 13th. I'm not supersticios most of the time, only when it comes to final exams. Hey, when a test consists of 20% of my final grade, I think it's reasonable to have some good luck charms in the corner of your desk. No tests today, but I got some back. I got back my entrepreneur test, 43/95. After we got our tests back, our proffessor told us that the test wasn't designed to be finishable. I guess I suspected that after the first one and no one said they finished, but today he confirmed my suspicion. Yeah an 80% is an A, and you're not testing what we know but what we don't know, but come on. The man's an evil genious, compleat with meniacle laugh. No kidding. More emphasis on genious than evil, but it's still there. Then I got my phys quiz back, 16/20, my normal. That was class today. It was get your quiz and then hang out if you have questions about monday's exam or the final. I had no questions so I just left. I got help on my programing issue, so now my program works perfectly. I also joined a Pokemon League today. I'm happy, except that I'm not going to use my vintage neer mint cards from 1999 to play. I need to get me some garage sale, buy a lot of 100 cards online, thing to get some play with cards. Read blog here. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment