Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2/7/12

OK, today kind of sucked. I neerly missed the bus to the engineering campus. It leaves at 9:05am, I look at the clock and it's 9:00am. I then sprinted to the bus stop. It sucked. But I made it. I was winded.

I had my last spreadsheets lab today. I did good. Well after that I had phys. I did a lot of homework. I then worked on my project with my group. I went out to dinner with a frat I'm thinking about joining. I don't know yet though. We went to buffalo wild wings, and I had a BBQ cheese burger. It was so good. The guys that were there were cool.

Well after that I went to the engineering campus at about 6:50. The bus left at 7:05 so I had to wait. There were some things I had to do there with the computer lab for the project. I got the stuff done. I then had to go to the lab on main campus because for some reason the printers at engineering don't like me. Oh well. I got it all printed off. Then put it in a binder like it needs to be. Oh wow I'm tied. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment