Friday, February 10, 2012

2/10/12

Lets see, entre and phys. Read WSJ. Ate lunch with friends. My life is the big bang theory I swear. My friends and I were talking about childhood cartoons, having an indepth discussion on blues clues, and was rick rolled by a blues clues video. I also had my audition for schmers today. Socko and I did fine. Not sure how well I did on the cold read, but did great on the mono...well dialog between socko and I. I don't want a big part because A) acting isn't my major so I don't need to build a reasume of actng jobs nor do I wan't to take that oprtunity away from somone who needs it to build a reasume, and b) I just don't think I'd be able to comit to a major part. I just want something to encurage my 3 fs, fans, family, and friends, to watch it and because I just want a little, "hey that's me." And found this story. http://defaultprime.com/2010/08/07/weekend-primed-the-best-creepypasta-pokemon-stories/
This is scary. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment