Saturday, February 4, 2012

2/2-4/12

Sorry I haven't posted. Forgot to. I got my shot on thursday. I also did laundy on thursday my means of necesity. I ran out of clean clothes. Ah necesity. Friday I didn't do much. Watched Clerks and Family Guy season 8 episode 7 on hulu. It has probably the best line in Family Guy history. Quagmire yells at Brian. I recorded it, the audio part. Today Saturday I worked on a project for entre with my group. We may have one of those "we built this million dollar company in our dorm" stories. Again that's a matter of if we can actually make the product. I showed my friends Socko. I will have to have a video with him. They weren't expecting him. Now I'm watching Starwars Robot Chicken. So great. Tomarrow is big game, with the best comercials of the year. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment