Sunday, September 20, 2020

9/19-20/20, a weekend of family fun

 It's been a while since I did one of these. Sorry for being gone so long. This was a fun weekend with my family. My aunt, uncle, and PepperBC came down to see me on Saturday. They're into a lot of the nerd stuff I'm into, so I had them down to my condo to enjoy the nerd paradise I've created. We spent probably an hour just giving them the tour. They enjoyed the video store that I live in, and the videogame nerd cave. My aunt took a lot of pictures to send to my other aunts. After the tour we went out to lunch. It was a good lunch at a restaurant I haven't been to before. After lunch I took them on a tour of my city, showing them the river and my work. My uncle really wanted to see the river, and everyone enjoyed seeing the building I work in. After the tour we went back to my place and played ms pacman for an hour or so.

On Sunday my parents came to see me. We went to church first, and then we started to fry things. We fried broccoli, bell peppers, pickles, onions, green beans, cheese, and ice cream. It was quite a day. After frying we watched the Rugrats Movie, since my mom remembers Rugrats from my childhood and she kept getting the Rugrats media mixed up. We watched Rugrats in Paris, select Rugrats episodes, and now the first movie. Before dinner mom and I took a walk to the park by me that has a bunch of pokestops, and we needed the walk after eating all the fried stuff. Since we had a bunch of fried things for lunch, we had burger patties and lettuce for dinner. It was a really fun weekend, and a good last hurrah for my bachelor lifestyle and bachelor pad. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment