Sunday, March 29, 2020

3/27-29/20

I had a 3 day weekend. What did I do on my 3 day weekend? Well because we're all in quarantine not much of anything. On Friday I recorded a podcast with Bio, something I haven't done in a while because we just had a lot of scheduling conflicts, and personal challenges. I played Animal Crossing New Horizons, because I just got it and it's quite fun, though it's not quite as time consuming as previous games, at least at this point. I did some laundry, cleaning all the bedding on my bed. Since it's been so long since I made brownies I decided to get a dozen eggs and make a pan. Because "everything's in high demand" I had to pay more than normal for eggs, but it's OK. The brownies turned out pretty well. I played some videogames and watched some TV, and it's OK. I did some exercise going up and down the steps of my condo in my weight vest. I video called my mom and grandma on Saturday, and called my grandpa on Sunday. I cleaned the long stale and inedible cinnamon sticks from my fridge.

One thing that happened was I got REALLY stir crazy and wanted ice cream, so I walked the the McDonald's that's a block from my house. Of course because COVID I wasn't able to go into the dining area, so I had to use the drive through. They didn't pick-up on me when I walked to the order microphone, so I walked up to the window. The girl at the window started chuckling as I walked up and said "I'll need to get my manager." The manager said "we're not supposed to take walk up...oh I don't care, what was it you wanted?...OK walk up to the next window." As this was happening 2 guys were peaking from behind the corner, because I'm sure they wanted to see "did someone REALLY walk up to the drive through window?" As I pick-up my ice cream the guy at the food window had a big smile on his face and said "here you go, stay safe out there" with some pep. I have a feeling I brightened up everyone's day at that location.

No comments:

Post a Comment