Sunday, April 28, 2019

4/27-28/19

Thus was a fun weekend. My Pre-order of Days Gone came in, and I'm quite happy with it so far. Is it perfect? No. But it's a single player first game with no "shared world" crap. Not exactly my first choice of game, but honestly at this point, if there's a focus on single player I'm interested. I also watched some movies on hulu, fun times. I saw some movies, Wonder Park and Aleta Battle Angel at my cheap show, and Shazam at the normal movies. Wonder Park is a great film. Wonder Park was great. Don't let the critics tell you otherwise, they were just expecting something different and therefore missed the point. I cleaned my grill (mainly the cart it's on and exterior, because it was covered in grease), so that's good. I got caught up on Bill Whittle content. I also read some more pages of Catcher in the Rye and took more notes. Oh man, this is going to be an epic series. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment