Monday, April 15, 2019

4/13-14/19 (and a little of 12th).

Oh man, Friday the 12th was my boss's last day. We had some fun in his last half hour trying to get a group picture and saying goodbye. That was a fun way to end the week. Because it was his last day and I knew he wouldn't do something like this, I wore my Pikachu shirt to work. I did this when one of my other coworkers left our location. I also bought a 33 inch CRT TV at a garage sale, and struggled it up the stairs of my condo. It took me about 30 minutes. I'm still a little sore.

Saturday was a pretty simple day. I did some cleaning and laundry, and video chatted with my girlfriend. I also played some videogames and watched hulu. I chatted with ultranatic about future projects and possible colabs, so stay tuned.

Sunday was fun. I went to church and it was Palm Sunday. Palm Sunday is probably my favorite mass, because we get palm branches. Loved it when I was a kid, still love it today. I also had a patreon call with AniMat, and that was pretty fun. The big thing I did was I went to my parents around 4PM and we made pretzels and dyed eggs. I brought the egg dye kit, and should have brought my vinegar since my parents was old and a little diluted. Either way it was a really fun thing. Afterwards we went out to dinner, pizza at our favorite place. Grand old time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment