Monday, March 4, 2019

3/2-3/19

OK, so this was a semi-eventful weekend. I did laundry, and was expecting to do a little bit of video production. Well, then my toaster oven caught on fire. My coworkers and I went to Wahlburgers for lunch on Friday (because we were by one on a day trip) and I had left over onion rings. Well, they were REALLY greasy, and then I looked away and the grease caught on fire. I had to use my fire extinguisher, and pulled this little vlog out of it.


OK, so with that out of the way, the rest of my Saturday went pretty uneventful.

Now for Sunday. I went shopping. I bought a weight blanket, and kitchen window fan, and some consumables at the outlet store. Then I bought meat at the meat market. I bought more than I expected, planning just some bacon or something, but I bought like 15 pounds of meat. Yay. I got pork stew, and made a nice stew that lasts 3 meals. Also yay. I played a lot of stardew valley as well. I'm remembering why I love this game so much. Not much else to talk about. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment