Sunday, March 17, 2019

3/16-17/19, St. Patricks Day

So this weekend was kind of slow, kind of. I binged the remaining 13 episodes of The Mick and recorded the episodes of The Mick Logs. I will trickle them out over the next month or so. I also bought a frame for my poster for The Monkees Present The Mike and Micky Show, and hung that poster and my autographed poster of The Day Job (a feature length student film made by my college film club). I played some Stardew Valley too. For St. Patrick's Day I wore my green island shirt, ate Lucky Charms for breakfast, corned beef and potato perogies for lunch, and pork chops and 3 fried potatoes for dinner (these were small, I'm not a glutton). I also called my grandparents. I digitized some unusual VHS tapes I got at thrift stores. There are some that will definitely make for good videos in the future. I also had the patreon call with...my mutual friend (that's a peanut butter podcast reference). Not much else. I might record the remaining scenes for the collaboration I'm doing with my mutual friend. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment