Monday, March 7, 2016

3/7/16

Well lets start off with the dream I wish ended up being a reality. I dreamed I went to a store that was once a blockbuster video and they had a bunch of old video store signage that they would rather keep than throw out, but they would sell it if a buyer came along. I was that buyer, and I bought a VHS and DVD sign. Unfortunately all I have is my "thank-you for shopping at blockbuster" sign. Today I basically spent the day with my grandparents. We went out to lunch at Steak n Shake and through the use of coupons we saved like 8 dollars (and since it was stuff we would have bought anyways, it really was savings). After lunch we went to my uncle's grave as it is his 6 year anniversary today. That was a little hard. After that we went to their house and pulled some stuff out of their basement that they wanted to get rid of. They had some stuff they just wanted to throw out, but I said "no this is still kind of good, we can donate it," and we did, like $40 worth of stuff. After that it was home and much later I watched better call saul on AMC. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment