Tuesday, March 1, 2016

3/1/16

Today was pretty low key. I applied to a bunch of places, and with this long shot I emailed the guy that I thought I might need to contact saying "your ISO9001 certification says you're into quality and efficiency, I'm into quality and efficiency, here's my resume, please hire me." Their industry doesn't REALLY match my degree, so I figured I could be a little more eccentric in my unsolicited request for employment. I watched some pre-recorded fights on showtime boxing. I put out an ad on my mom's facebook for my new videotape to DVD side-business; I won't be able to make it my full time job based on how much I'm charging per hour of video and my equipment, but I would be able to do something more productive with my time as I wait on someone to get back to me. I'm getting a lot of responses and will probably be able to keep myself busy. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment