Sunday, December 27, 2015

12/27/15

Today was really fun. My brother and I tried to go to the salvation army, but it was closed. I watched Kekkaishi, almost done now. Later mskate and I went to the winter light show at our local zoo. I will be writing a full blog for that. It was really fun. Afterwards we went to Applebee's for the free appetizer I had a coupon for. I had mozzerella sticks and she had nachos. It was good catching up with her again. Afterwards we went to tend to the cat that she's cat sitting. She's a dog person, so when she tried calling the cat over like a dog (lying down and patting the floor), I'm like "that's now how you get a cat to come over to you, this is" (getting down on 1 knee and outstretching your hand as a sign of peace, holding still so as to not spook it). The cat stayed away from her and came to me. I'm a bit of a cat person, even though I'm allergic. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment