Monday, March 16, 2015

3/15/15

All went well. I went to church, unpacked my stuff, and enjoyed the last day of my vacation. I watched Fox Sunday Funday, and I wasn't sure how I would like having another human on Last Man on Earth, but she actually feels quite natural. She adds a friend for Carol and another woman to make Phil crazy, but in different ways. We now have everyone to make a complete sitcom. However, NO OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD COME INTO THEIR WORLD! Phil doesn't need any guy friends, he has the balls with faces at the bar for that. No other women because the new lady fills all the needs of non-wife women in a sitcom. I will only accept re-population children. I also started rewatching Sword Art Online with one of my friends, because SAO 2 premieres this week on Toonami, and we want to be ready. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment