Sunday, December 22, 2013

12/22/13

Today was pretty good. I was going to go to my grandparents but the road was to icy. Instead, I unpacked some more of the stuff we put in storage during the bed bugs. Turns out, my labeling sucks. In a bag labeled "desk" I found a bunch of stuff that never went in a desk, like my computer accessories bag. Oi. I did see my other grandparents. After seeing them, my family went to Logans Roadhouse. I ordered a steak, medium-well. When I cut into it, it was medium rare. My brother was all "oh that's good eatin,' let me have it, you can have my salmon." I think he forgot I don't like fish. I sent it back and it came back a little more well done than medium well. I don't care; I actually like my steak more on the well done side. It was good. I rented Strange Brew and watched it with my brother who's going to school in Canada. He says he knows people who are just like them. lol. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment