Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12/17/13

Today was kind of eventful. I did some babysitting for one of my neighbors. Her daughter was getting over an illness and she needed someone to watch her for a couple hours. We watched Gravity Falls and Doug. I thought about "what would be appropriate but tolerable? Gravity Falls." Turns out she loves it and it's the only thing she watches on Disney Channel. Cool. Then when there were no more episodes of Gravity Falls, we watched Doug. Turns out she watches it occasionally with her normal baby sitter. Faith in the next generation restored. Anyways, that went from about 9:30 to 12:30. After that I shipped a couple of Christmas packages. I then wrote some things for my job hunt. Then I watched Breaking Bad. Good series. I also became a motion maker on Dailymotion. Yay. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment