Wednesday, October 23, 2013

10/23/13

So today, well I kind of had an "oh crap I have no idea what I'm going to do" moment. I realized that I have a paper that's due in 6 days, and with some commitments, that equals more like 3 days. I don't have much done on it. but I think I have it under control. It takes me about an hour and a half to read 1 article, and I only have 2 left to read. I also don't have much in the way of other assignments that might draw my time away from it. Well, except for my marketing project that's due a week after the paper. Didn't do much on that front either. Damn. Here's the thing, I've pulled off crazier miracles. Today I had entrepreneurial 2 test and marketing. I got maybe 1/6 of the work for my paper done today. Also had film club and college republicans. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment