Sunday, June 30, 2013

6/30/13

Great day today. I went to a grad party for one of my high school friends. She's even going to the same college as me. We talked for about an hour and a half because I was the first one to the party and the only one for a long time. After more people came, one of them was a friend I haven't seen for over a year. We talked for about 2 hours. I was the first one to the party, and then the last one at the party. Good time. During the dinner conversation, the topic came up on preserving the old home movies. So long story short, my family is getting an elgato video capture card. I might make some good video footage for games with that, but for sure am starting a new business, video preservation. I don't have all the skills and equipment to offer "the best quality transfer" and all the different restorations like noise reduction and color correction, but you don't need to ship your memories out to God knows where, and it's much cheaper, half the price per hour of video compared to the other guys, your first DVD copy is included in the price, and digital master file available upon request at no extra charge. This isn't for the guys who want to have everything and want to pay an arm and a leg, but just want their memories on DVD and just want their memories preserved as is. One last great thing, all my albums on myspace transferred over to new myspace today. Yay. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment