Wednesday, June 19, 2013

6/19/13

Today, really busy. I started doing my "job" of mowing my old scout master's yard. I mow her yard for the summer and she pays me. After the mower stopped on me at least 20 times because the grass was so long it kept gumming up the mower. Then after I finished the back yard, I went to the front yard, and things were much easier because the grass was a little shorter and didn't gum up the mower stopping the mower. Then I weed whacked the edges and the side of the driveway that was full of rocks. I almost finished everything, but then the weed whacker ran out of weed whacker string and I had to stop. I was told that was good enough and the yard looks so much better. I'll fix everything next time or if I get called back. I also did fact checking on my animal crossing creepy pasta, The Animal Crossing Killer. I made sure that all things were within the workings of Animal Crossing for the GameCube, all the texts and game mechanics matched what happens in the game. I had to make a few changes to words. Enjoy. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment