Saturday, January 5, 2013

1/6/13

So today was get back to school day. I am now back up at my school. I took the train back. Unpacked my bag. Was more of my bag exploded. See for yourself.

I sorted everything out. Was funny, I forgot that I already stored my new video camera and as I'm unpacking, I notice it's not around. I start yelling profanities as loud as I can. I think this is the loudest I've ever yelled f***. After I get close to getting on customer services on Amtrak to report a lost camera, I look over where I stored it and there it was. I got caught up on all my subriction videos on youtube. I also made a video on this new york newspaper publishing the names of law abiding gun owners. Here it is. I striped the insulation off of part of a bad string of christmas lights to get to the copper. Now watching Toonami on Adult Swim. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment