Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1/29/13

Today was fine. Got a good night sleep, had work design, probability, econ, and disabilities. We also worked on my work design project. Not much else since it's such a busy day. Here's an interesting dream I had last night. One of my friends was chasing after me trying to cut my beard off. For some reason, the gravity was less or something because every time I tried to take a stride while running, it was like slow motion and I kept floating up like I jumped on the moon. Well I realized she was gaining on me, so I used the lack of gravity to my advantage. When I was up in the air, I would grab onto something close like a lamp post or doorway, since this was on a downtown street with all the businesses, and push off. I did this and just shot down the street. When I got to a residential area where there was an ally and wooden fences, used those for my form of propulsion. Once I got to my house, I somehow made my way up to the roof, and when it was time to come down, I just jumped down. That was a cool dream. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment