Friday, November 23, 2012

11/23/12

Happy day after Thanksgiving, black friday for some people. I found out I have a virus that's been going around. For kids it makes them hard to breath but for adults it just makes up uncomfortable and makes it impossible to talk. The way to help, hot showers/humidifyer, hot tea, and this hurbal stuff that I got at whole foods. They are nice people, and helped me out since I couldn't talk. My family went out to Applebees and I got riblets. They were good. I surfed the web and stuff, and had a fun, kind of nerdy, conversation with my one cousin. I guess I should have seen the loss of voice coming since my voice changed last night black friday shopping and when I woke up I couldn't talk untill I hacked up a gnarly, chunky, flemball. You may now start cleaning puke off your key board. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment