Tuesday, November 20, 2012

11/19-20/12

So yesterday I had statics, calc, physics, and stats. I did some homework, but the big thing was later that night at the engineering campus. We had a lip sync contest for stats class for extra credit. I don't really know how it relates to stats, but I got extra credit for doing something that I'd do just for fun. A group of guys did the robin hood men it tights song. One of my friends did an African warior dance, and since he's from Africa, he did it really well, and did a war call on his way down to the stage. It was quite entertaining. I did a lipsync to "Hold the Line" by Toto. Once I get my copy of my performance, I'm going to see about getting it up on somewhere for you good people to see. It was quite fun. After the contest, it was like 10 pm, and since I had a class the next day at 9 and both were at the engineering building, and since people do spend the night there, I figured, "why not?" I found one of the study areas, pulled together the lounge chairs for a makeshift bed, and slept there that night. At 3 I had to go to the bathroon and I someone else was also there. Interesting. I also found out the hard way that they turn the heat off at night, so my hoodie had to do. I also found out how loud a trashcan on wheels is when it's the only thing in the hallway. I woke up at 8, and when I climbed out of my "bed," there was a guy in the study area just doing work. Well now it's time for the next day.

I saw my friends from class and they were comenting on me staying there all night. I had my stuff for class ready. One of my friends who also did the lip sync thing and class with me said he would have also done the overnight at engineering building if he knew I was doing it. He was lucky for not, because I'm not to happy about my choice. It was definately an experience, but it's cold, uncomfortable, and not really easy to sleep. I'm glad I did it, definately an experience, but not the best idea. I think I have a chill and my back and neck hurt. Oh well, can't believe I'm saying this, but YOLO. I had calc and phys. There was a quiz in phys. I took a nap after doing the reading for phys. Still tired. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment