Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10/10/12

So last night I dreamped that I was with a guy that was having a heart atack. I didn't know him, infact I think I was just exiting something that had to do with an Adam Sandler movie and he was some guy in a scene. It was like early on, getting the pain in his right arm, and I think he's had one before. I asked where his nitro-glyceran tablets were, he didn't have them, so I'm yelling for someone to get me some nitro-tablets. For those of you who don't know, when people suffer from heart attacks, they get a pocket jar of nitro-glyseren pills to put under their toung and it like breaks up the clot or something. It might be something else other than nitro-glyseran, it's been a while since I took that part of first aid, but they do have little pills to put under their toung if they think they're having another attack. My grandpa has them. Soon after some pills were found, the alarm went off so I don't know what would have happened next. Well now I can say that I can do first aid in my sleep, since I just did it in my dream, correctly might I add, and would have continued to do proper first aid, and earlier this week I got a big splinter in my palm right when I woke up so not fully alert.

Now for the rest of my day. Had statics, physics, diff equ, and stats. I had my college republicans meeting, and went to the roadhouse afterwards for socialization time. Talked with the president of sudents for concealed carry. He had some stories about how he made fools of the police here since it's compleatly leagle to carry on the grounds so long as you have CC certification. The gun free thing doesn't matter unless you go into a classroom building or dorms. We also just talked about other things but the second amendment was kind of big. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment