Saturday, July 7, 2012

7/7/12

Today was eventful. Today I learned that things don't burn when it's 100 degrees out and 90 percent humidity. I tried to burn some junk mail but it didn't burn, and caused a lot of smoke. It wasn't going up the chimney and started coming into the house. So my brother and I open up the windows, set up a fan so it'll blow out the window, and start fanning it with towels. After that event, we went to CiCi's Pizza Buffet. It was good. We had one of our deep conversations about life. We came to the conclusion that parent's trusting their kids is not in the fact that they won't do anything stupid. I'm 19, an eagle scout, 3.72 GPA, and I still do stupid things. Trust in your kids is that they won't react with something more stupid. You can take that to the bank. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment