Wednesday, July 25, 2012

7/25/12

Today was kind of up and down. Work was kind of killer. Just tiring. I had a bit of an episode with a bee/wasp/hornet/yellow jacket/thing. I'm a phobe when it comes to buzzy stinging bugs. Well one landed on my sock, and I initially though fly, then I saw it was a stingy bug. I freaked out. I was trying to shoo it away without it getting angry. Then I decided to take off my shoe, then the sock without angering it, and tell it to shoo. My boss came in and asked what I was doing, and I explained. She gets that I'm quirky I think. She knows I'm weird, and she's rather weird herself. And I'm such a good worker that there's no real way to get angry at me when I freak out over it.

I was just sitting and trying to fill out my absentee ballot form, then I needed the date. I went to check it on my phone, which was on the charging station. When I get there, 2 new messages, both saying that there's a gathering of people that I know at a local restaurant, that was in running distance. It was near the end of the event, like 15 minutes left, but that was just the scheduled event. We all hung around for about 45 minutes afterwards so it was more of an hour. Hung out with a guy from high school, and actually we go back to when we were 3, with some rough times in high school. It was fun catching up and talking about movies and entertainment we like. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment