Thursday, December 26, 2019

12/26/19

Today was a simple, crash back to reality type day. After a mostly restful night sleep, my one smoke detector started chirping at 5:30. Luckily it was one of my "low ceiling" smoke detectors, so I only needed my step stool to reach it. I was able to change it, and then went back to bed for another hour and a half. When I woke up for real I had my breakfast and watched some hulu. I changed the rest of my low ceiling batteries with the batteries I had, then later in the day I bought some more 9 volt batteries and filled a prescription. I was able to pay for it with one of my Christmas gift cards, and so I told the people that gave me it "I used your gift to buy my health and safety," which they enjoyed. I processed my food gifts from Christmas so they are in their proper spots pantry organization wise. I also started charging my new cordless handheld vacuum and cleaned my stairs. It is the ONLY way I can get them clean, and for that reason I have never cleaned them in the time I've had this place. The dust bin was really full by the time I finished. I played some super monkey ball (new game) and Days Gone. I also watched 2 fast 2 furious, fast and furious Tokyo drift, and furious 7. The weird thing about furious 7 is I watched a DVR recording from FX and they rated it TV-MA, even though the movie is rated PG-13. I guess because it's pretty violent it's on the edge of PG-13 and R, and TV is a little more strict than movies, but it was still weird. I also needed to check my TV stands for the one my grandpa can use for his new TV, and I thought I would need to somehow get one of my nerd cave stands out with the help of my brother or someone, but then I remembered I have my DDR TV in my garage and that is the largest stand I have, and I can handle it myself, and it's a little too big for my garage, so it's perfect. I also wrote most of my Christmas 2019 blog, which won't come out until all my Christmas festivities are over. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment