Saturday, February 20, 2016

2/20/16

Today went well. I watched a movie called High School Dreams, and it was funny. I had lunch with my grandparents, and it was a good time. Afterwards I went to the arcade to play a round of dance dance revolution. Afterwards I went to gamestop and got a Lucario amiibo and wired XBOX 360 controller, for the 2 PC games I have that are borderline unplayable with a mouse and keyboard. The games are now borderline playable now with a gamepad, however my PC still sucks for gaming and I'll use it when I have more players over for xbox 360 gaming. I did about an hour and a half of exercise. I stared sorting my pennies again. At the moment I'm doing by decade to just get a jump on sorting the hundreds of unsorted pennies I've gathered. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment