Saturday, October 25, 2014

10/25/14

Well today could have gone better. I basically stumbled through my econ homework all day. I hate that class. It'd be much better if my professor didn't adopt a teaching philosophy of "well I'll teach you what you don't know, but you have to know what you don't know. If you don't tell me you don't know it, I'm going to assume that you do." So now I'm stumbling though this assignment without much idea of what to do. Well on a better note, I contacted dailymotion about my inability to utilize all the official user features, even though I'm an official user. They told me that since they combined publisher, video on demand, and official user into 1 account status known as publisher, there has been bugs with users not being able to access features they didn't have access to previously, and it should be worked out in a couple of days. Well that's good news. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment